1. Popsicle Sticks
2. Markers (orange, black & red)
4. Card stock/cardboard
1. Glue 7 of your popsicle sticks to your card stock or cardboard. Make sure your backing is slightly smaller than the edges of your popsicle sticks in both length and width.
2. Glue a few strands of the raffia onto one craft stick for the scarecrow's hair. Put a little on either side. Glue that stick onto the scarecrow.
3. Color your scarecrow's hat and then his or her face.
4. Attach your magnets. You can buy magnet strips with adhesive on the back which will make application easier.
That's it! You have a perfect little scarecrow magnet that is fun to make with your children! Try it out and enjoy!
Become a F.A.M.E Magazine Subscriber To View Full Article!